Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bridal Open House March 2010

Every March I put together a Open House for all my brides and grooms that I have booked for the current year as well as any couples looking for a venue. It is an event that I look forward to every year.

Not only is it the one day that my couples are able to sample hors d oeuvres but I also have many of my preferred vendors here as well as both bakeries so my couples are able to taste the cakes that come with their wedding packages.

I also will have 6 tables dressed up with the years popular wedding colors and themes as well as a chocolate fountain, cappucino station, martini luge, cinderella carriage, photo booth and tons of other things to see and do.



Photos by Harvard Photography
Flowers by Shannon G's and Heavenly Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment