Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Marty and Bravo July 31, 2010

Being in this business I get to see alot of weddings and know alot of familie's. One family I have gotten to know throughout the years I have been here at Friendly Hills Country Club is the Bravo family. David Bravo and his wife Rhiannon were married here back in 2006, I formed a great friendship with his mother Socorro who is one of the most wonderful, beautiful mother's I know. She is here at the club about once a month and will always go out of her way to stop in and say hi to me. I was honored when she came back to me and asked if I had dates open for her daughter Socorro's wedding.


Socorro's daughter trusted her mother so much she allowed her to completly plan her whole wedding down to the decor. She choose to keep everything simple and elegant and went with Ivory as her color. I fell in love with the tall, lighted centerpieces that just made the room glow once it began to get dark outside.



Socorro choose picture frames as her place card's which also served as a keepsake. I tried to get a better picture of the place card (being the professional photographer that I am lol!) but was unable to capture just how cute these truly were...so you will just have to take my word for it!



The cake was (and I say was because it was sooo good it diddn't last long after we started cutting it!) a gorgeous 4 tiered masterpiece. It was adorned with white roses and little crystals.


Socorro if you are reading this it was once again an extreme pleasure working with you again and like David's wedding, you arranged everything just perfectly, I look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future. God bless you and your family.
Little Socorro and Joseph I wish you many years of wedded bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment