Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Duran & Sartini 5/29/2010

Giselle and Richard were married on Saturday, May 29, 2010. Giselle was a bride after my own heart, her attention to detail was impeccable. I met with Richard first which was really neat because it is usually the bride who selects the venue, but Richard knew her so well he was able to ask all of the questions she would have and select a venue that was everything she was looking for. After working with the two of them I was very happy it was my venue.




Giselle went with silver satin floor length tablecloths, white chair covers with silver satin sashes and added silver charger plates to add that finishing touch to her tables.


One of the great things about our Upper Level dining room is our Baby Grand piano. I love when my events utilize the piano and place pictures of their journey to marriage on it for guests to see during cocktail hour.



I love how Giselle broke tradition and opted to have a round reception table for her guests to not only retreive their reception card but also write some words of wisdom for her and Richard.

 

Many years of happiness to the two of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment